Tuesday, October 25, 2011

A tree full...


Last month I had the opportunity to participate in the Halloween Swap over at Makin' Projiks.   You might remember my little haunted houses.  The ornaments that I received in the swap were unbelievable. My tiny feather tree just overflows with all the ghostly gifts...


Each year I rotate through the ornaments since it is just big enough to handle a few.  I will hang these on a garland next year with some frayed fabric between them.


Kim K. creation tops the tree perfectly.


Too cute Monkeybox black cat ornament.


Kim K. Bingo card ornament with my Candy Girl image.  The broom steals the show..genius.


Makin' Projiks vintage witch hat and a vintage Halloween image from Mikey.  How cute is that chenille pumpkin?


Donna's Lavender Nest Jack-o-Lantern Tag.


Black fabric crow sewn beautifully by a gifted artist  Hope and my attempt at an Elizabeth creation peg doll.


Blown egg Jack-o-lantern, Poison tag and vintage Halloween die cut.


Edgar Alan Poe framed ornament, Bat medallion and tinsel ornament.


With just enough orange gingham pinked and ruffled up to make the skirt.  I cannot tell a lie...I am itching to put sparkly little shiney bright on it already. 

10 comments:

Musings from Kim K. said...

That tree skirt with your lone spider is just the perfect touch with all your special ornaments. Such a fun swap! Such amazing talents!

Sarah said...

I LOVE them on the green tree! Now I need a green tree... (BTW, the cat is from Mikey at Shabby French Cottage).

GARAGE SALE GAL said...

Very cool halloween tree with so many great treasures from blogging gals! It's sweet!!
Lots of FUN!
Warmly,
deb

Lynn said...

The Halloween tree is wonderful!! I love all of the ornaments and tags! Your peg doll is wonderful!! I love all the detail you put on her skirt!! The little tree skirt with the spider is too cute!! Have a wonderful week!
Hugs,
Lynn

Kathy said...

Your little tree is adorable! I don't decorate for Halloween since my kids are grown. I just put a few little things on the front porch for the trick or treaters. I am shopping now for a pink or white feather or tinsel tree for the new collection of vintage pink shiny brites I started last year.

Barbara said...

I thought that was a peg doll from Elizabeth, so I think your attempt was pretty successful. One little orange Shiny Brite couldn't hurt, you know.

birdie blue said...

a d o r a b l e!

sweet, not scary... my kind of halloween.

xo
molly

Hearts Turned said...

Such wonderfully fabulous Halloween cuteness, Renee! Love it all! I think I need a Halloween tree at long last...and it shall be skirted with orange gingham, just like yours...a "projik" for next year, I think!

Wishing you a perfectly fabulous day, my friend!

Julie

C. Dianne Zweig said...

I am so glad I found your blog,come by for a visit, love retro sewing and vintage ideas.

Dianne
http://cdiannezweig.blogspot.com/

donna said...

Your tree is so cute and filled with lots of pretties.
Hugs
donna