Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Estates Sale Goodness...

I didn't want to go out.  I wanted to stay in and sew.  It was cold this morning and we've got a busy evening.  But, these two sales popped up in my email on Tues. and of course they had the word vintage in them.  I haven't had a ton of luck lately and since I have a pile in the dining room to go to Goodwill I really don't need anything.  What would I miss?  
Truley vintage patterns with the large poster size color insert for .25 cents.
Three great trays for $2.75.  I use these to craft on, for display, to hold on going projects basically I  don't need a reason to spend a Happy Meal Price for spectacular tin.  Top it off with a hanky!

Relpo planter and a jar full of stir sticks for pennies on the dollar...





I have a thing about scissors, these are WISS for $1.00 and all these great vintage boxes all for .25 cents.    I love the graphics and most are tin.

I have been to tons of sales and never found anagrams...never....until today.  I got a  whole bag for $2.00.  A mint condition laundry line I have been dying to make a bunting on .75 cents and nut cups, because all the other REAL crafters/bloggers have nut cups.....

Blocks and feedsack aprons $2.

Very different needle keepers and such all in a bag for $1.00.

Hankies.  Hankies.  Bonus child hanky.  Fifty cents each!

These are the big blocks with the cutest images I have seen in a while.  $2.00 for a bag.

A bag of notions for $2.00.  Some of these labels I have never seen.

Just gorgeous goodness I am not sure I will open.
I did get a big item too.  But I need to add some elbow grease to it before I show it. Now before you get all glum and gloomy over these fab prices (like I used to)  get out there and go find those sales.  Online and in the papers.  Trust me they are there.  I can't promise these great prices, believe me this is rare, but goodies none the less.  


I am so glad I didn't stay at home today...tomorrow I am sewing! Right after I check my email...

3 comments:

Twyla and Lindsey said...

Wow! I love your blog! It's nice to meet you! Twyla

laurie -magpie ethel said...

Dang you did good! I have not been to a decent estate sale in a couple of months...living vicariously thru the goodies you found today. Graphics on the Prudence rick rack are adorable...

Happy @/*-*\@ said...

Im coming with you next time...no matter what the time of the day...give me a ring and ill be over! lol! lovely darling finds...

Love Happy xx