Monday, December 19, 2011

Christmas Mail


Before we continue with the tree displays I thought you might like to see a few things in Santa's mail bag.

First...Santa's mail bag.  I snagged this off Etsy this year and it is so cute. Feathered beard and jingle bells.  Sequined toes and fluffy nose.


The Happy Homemaker Tag Along is complete.  My darling partner Betty of She's Sew Pretty spoiled me not only with her lovely tags but the wonderful goodies she put in the box. 
Thank you Betty.


Cindy of Rick-Rack and Gingham hosted a house ornament swap. 


Honestly the cutest ornaments around.


A wonderful neighborhood to be in.
These are all such a wonderful work of art.  A huge thank you to everyone. 
Elizabeth of Creative Breathing hosted a Christmas Tag Swap.  Something I was lucky enough to be included in.  Each tag beautifully gilded.  Elizabeth added in a couple extra cards to craft with and the most beautiful houses made from cards.  This woman is so incredibly gifted.  They are absolutely breathtaking.    

This has been the best Christmas mail I can remember and all because of Friendships Sake...Thank you!

8 comments:

MomWaldsPlace said...

Oooh, I really, really love your bells! Can I copy them? They say imitation is the sincerest form of flattery.

Ruby Jean said...

Oh isn't your Mail just adorable... And those little house ornaments are just the SWEETEST!!!

Nan said...

Oh how cute. I had a surprise today and received my Christmas tags in the mail.

Musings from Kim K. said...

Such lovely tags. So many special embellishments on each one. Darling mail holder. I have my grandmother's felt Christmas mail holder. It's covered with lots of sequins.

Christmas hugs!

Barbara said...

There's a lot of sweetness there! That mail holder is too cute (and it's useful! A purchase that can be justified! A winner on all counts!)

Little Susie Home Maker said...

You sure do have a great bounty of swaps to share on your blog! They are all very lovely. I hope to take place in some swaps. I did my first tag swap this year. It was really fun. I am so happy to see all the wonderful talent that is out there! I will check out your swap partners blogs as well. Being new to my own blog, I am constantly amazed at the kindness that fellow bloggers share for each other. What a blessing.
Merry Christmas,
Little Susie Home Maker

Kathy said...

Beautiful treasures, especially that little house!!

Lynn said...

Love your Christmas mail!!
I love the goodies you got with your tags!