Friday, April 22, 2011

Easter Tag Swap


Even though Easter is arriving late this year, I don't think it is going to be any warmer than usual.  All of those cute dresses will be covered up with sweaters...again.  Oh, well there is still much to celebrate!  Along with the Easter holiday and services Miss Sandy of 521 Lake Street hosted her first  Easter Tag Swap this year.  I was lucky enough to get on the list.


My partner Terry from Cherished Treasures sent this sweet Easter tag to me.  It has ribbons, roses, rick rack and rag flowers! 



She tucked in a darling tassel that she  made along with some chocolates.  Notice the chocolate didn't make the photo...can I blame the kids?  



Terry has such a great website full of organizing tips, thrift store finds, decorating ideas and scrapbook treasures.  
Head on over to Sandy's to see all the tags and goodies.
A big thank you to Sandy for hosting.  
Happy Easter!

7 comments:

Musings from Kim K. said...

Beautiful. I especially love the flower embellishment on Terry's tag.

Happy Easter, friend. We will be wearing sweaters and coats on Sunday but at least the snow has left the ground. Tonight we're celebrating Josie's open-heart surgery anniversary. Heart-shaped sugar cookies are on the menu. Cheers!

Unknown said...

Renee,
How sweet!!!! Just love it! Thanks for being in my swap! This was fun getting to meet you!

Anonymous said...

I love the little fabric flower on the tag and that tassle is adorable! Hardly anybody's candy is making it until their photo shoot! Ha! I'm in the swap too but I'm not opening mine until Easter Morn! ♥

Angela said...

Great goodies! The swap was so much fun! Sure wish I could figure out the linky image to join in on the fun!

Sewn With Grace said...

Just beautiful! A very blessed Easter to you and your family, Renee!

Linda Ruthie said...

Such a cute Easter tag. I love the tassel. I have some ceramic Easter eggs that I bought at JoAnn's years ago. I never thought about using them in a craft. Everyone has been so creative, it's inspiring!
Happy Easter!!!

donna said...

Your goodies are so cute. Esp. the Easter egg tassel.
Happy Easter
Hugs
donna